- Safe loading and unloading of containers, drums, and similar vessels
- For loading of bulk materials and flammable liquids
- For use in gas and dust hazardous areas of zone 1 (equipment category II 2 G) and 21 (II 2 D)
- Controlled derivation of the static electricity
- Immediate interruption of the loading operation when unsafe grounding connection consists
- According to all currently relevant EMC and ATEX directives
DO YOU FILL OR EMPTY CONTAINERS, IBCS OR BARRELS IN HAZARDOUS AREAS?
The danger of electrostatic charges must always be observed when loading, unloading or handling bulk solids or inflammable liquids in the petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, as well as in the food and feed industry.
TIMM’s Grounding Control Device EKX-4 (2-pole) ensures that static electricity is safely discharged to the ground. Only if the connected object is detected and grounded properly, the filling release will be signaled by green LEDs and the control outputs will switch. If there are any breaks in the grounding connection, the filling will be interrupted immediately.