- Mounted stationary at filling and unloading stations for FIBC
- In industrial filling processes with combustible materials in particle form
- ATEX approval (zone 1/2 and 21/22)
- Controlled discharge of static electricity
- Immediate interruption of the filling process when unsafe earth connection occurs
- Complies with all currently valid standards for the EMC and ATEX directive
DO YOU FILL OR EMPTY BIG BAGS?
Please remember that many dusts in conjunction with air have a high risk of explosion. Flours, sugars or aluminum dusts are well known as an explosion hazard. But even the dust of products such as fertilizers, rubber, tobacco, spices and many other substances can cause explosions. Therefore, when processing such products, conductive big bags must be used. Grounding is required for these types of big bags to prevent ignition due to electrostatic charges.